Terms & Conditions
- E-Design is an online decorating consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
- Client agrees to provide full information regarding the Client’s requirements for the Project.
- E-Design Client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication, unless other arrangements are made with Designthusiasm. Client also agrees to additional fees for local in-person visits if requested.
- Designthusiasm will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the E-Design project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the E- Design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
- Designthusiasm cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for the E-Design project.