Room Measuring Guide
- Draw the floor plan of the room on clean white paper. It does not have to be exactly to scale.
- Measure the full length and width of the room and record those dimensions on the drawing. Please try to be as precise as possible, moving obstacles to get accurate measurements.
- Add in detail measurements, including doors, windows, built-ins, radiators, light fixtures and outlets. Make sure to include height and width, as well as depth where applicable. For doors and windows, include the molding in with the door or window measurement.
- Measure and note ceiling height.
- Scan and email to [email protected]. If you have any questions about measuring, you can email those, as well.