Welcome to French Country Fridays, a place to celebrate the charm of French inspired decor!
As always, we have a great round up of posts to help you Frenchify your Fridays!
From your hosts:
- Designthusiasm | French Country Christmas Tree Decorations
- Shabbyfufu | Informative Table Setting Guide For All Seasons
Featuring our guests:
- A Bespoke French Country Manor Home Mixes Old and New
- The Irresistible Charm of French Country Interiors
- A Stable Block Converted Into a Charming Setting for Celebrating Christmas
Plus some favorite French products of the week!
Let’s take a look at the French goodness this week!
From your hosts:
• Our Guests – Featured This Week •
At first glance, you’ll think this French manor home must be located somewhere in the countryside of Normandy, however this property is actually in Greenwich, Connecticut.
The most idyllic French country houses in one place, from cottage retreats to grand châteaux, from House & Garden UK.
Having handed over the reins of Ugbrooke Park to the next generation, Clarissa and Thomas Clifford have downsized to a house in the Devon estate’s former stable block, which makes the perfect setting for celebrating Christmas.
• Fabulous French Favorites •
Click on the items below for direct links to the products.
(This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.)
Have you visited the Designthusiasm shop? Click on the images below to shop my favorites, my home and my Amazon shop. There are new items added every week. Happy shopping!!
Are you following Designthusiasm on social media? Please join us at the links below: