As always, we have a great round up of posts to help you Frenchify your Fridays!
From your hosts:
- Shabbyfufu | French Fall Ideas For The Living Room
- Designthusiasm | 5 Quick Ways to Bring Fall Into Your Living Room
Featuring our guests:
- Step Inside the French Country-Inspired Home of a Former NHL Star
- A Contemporary French Colonial in Coral Gables
- A Complete Guide to Parisian Interior Design and Décor
Plus some favorite French products of the week!
Let’s take a look at the French goodness this week!
From your hosts:
• Our Guests – Featured This Week •
When hockey player David Jones was ready to retire from the NHL, he and wife envisioned a traditional home inspired by their appreciation of classic American architecture and their times spent in the European countryside.
One Brooklyn family decided to leave the city behind for sunshine and more space in Florida. Having traveled internationally for years, they didn’t have a ton of “stuff” and needed to furnish their new French Colonial home top to bottom.
Who doesn’t dream of calling a sophisticated Parisian apartment home? Parisian décor is all about casual elegance, placing an emphasis on mixing and matching old and new. Here are 10 simple ways to Frenchify your space.
• Fabulous French Favorites •
Click on the items below for direct links to the products.
(This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.)
Have you visited the Designthusiasm shop? Click below to shop my favorites, my Instagram and my Amazon shop. Enjoy!!
Are you following Designthusiasm on social media? Please join us at the links below: