Wednesday Weekly Wish List 89: Favorites, Ideas and Little Pleasures
In this post: Wednesday Weekly Wish List is the place to find recommendations and ideas, personal favorites and little pleasures that will add a bit of joy to your life.⇒
Welcome to another week of the Wednesday Weekly Wishlist, a place for a little midweek inspiration! We invite you to click the links and explore what’s enchanting us right now. Enjoy!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Yvonne | Stone Gable
1). Spring Inspiration: I love to make simple DIY projects for each season. They are definitely my favorite decor! Spring DIYs are so easy! You can make this Simple Spring Centerpiece in about 20 minutes! And this WOW factor Spring Basket For Your Front Door in about the same time. Spring is a time to bring out the faux flowers and use them liberally!
2. Make It Easy: I love this spring salad…Mix spring mix + shredded carrots + sliced green onions + fruit + nuts + chopped rotisserie chicken in a large bowl. And toss with Poppy Seed Dressing: Combine 2 TBS sugar+ 1/4 cup white wine vinegar (I also like apple cider vinegar) + 1 tsp Dijon mustard + 1/4 tsp onion salt in a mason jar and shake. Add 1/4 cup oil of choice and 1 Tbs poppy seeds. Shake well. And Drizzle over salad. Add 2 Tbs of mayonnaise for a creamy version.
3. Spring Decor For Your Home: this adorable trio of spring bunnies, this stoneware bowl with climbing bunnies, this spring-inspired lamp, this bunny doormat(LOVE), these spring branches I have and use every spring), and this gorgeous spring pillow.
4. Inspiration: I love this beautiful spring home, and how to make this arrangement. This is a great post about how to grow tulips in a vase. And this IG account is so inspirational.
5. What We Are Watching: We are now in season 11 of Call The Midwife, and we just finished season 3 of All Creatures Great And Small. Both are beautiful series.
6. For Your Home: this abstract print (LOVE), this pedestal table, this wooden bouquet tray, this trio of brass candlesticks, this lovely swoop arm chair, this beautiful blond round coffee table, and this handsome upholstered stool.
7. Fun And Interesting Facts: What is the largest organ in your body? What is the only animal that can clap to a beat?
8. 25 Delicious One Pan/One Pot Meals is a must-see if you like simple recipes that you can make in one pot or pan! Also, check out Recipe Roundups every Friday on the blog.
9. Decorating School: Just learning a few interior designer’s secrets will make you a better decorator! In the Decorating School Category on the blog, you can find posts that are filled with great ideas, tips, and tricks you can use in your home! You might like to read Decorating A Bookshelf, 5 Big Decorating Mistakes And How To Fix Them, and What Is Transitional Style.
10. Reader’s Favorites: this pretty spring dress, this concrete fluted planter, these gingham shoes, this antiqued mirror, and these ankle-length wide jeans (so cute).
Answer to #7: The small intestines are the largest organ in your body. Sea lions are the only animal that can clap to a beat.
Lory | Designthusiasm
1. If you do nothing else to decorate for spring, you can still welcome the season, as well as anyone who comes to your front door, with a spring wreath. Here are some of my favorite options: Spring Wreaths for You Door.
2. CURRENT DECOR CRUSHES UNDER $50: This casually chic tumbled silver cheese knife set, this indigo tie-dyed linen coaster set, these handcrafted linen books (come in 2 colors), and this unique curvy white ceramic urchin vase.
3. CURRENT DECOR CRUSHES UNDER $100: This simple floral pillow, this vintage inspired rustic wall art, this tranquil coastal duvet cover set, and this large vintage style glass bottle vase.
4. CURRENT DECOR CRUSHES UNDER $200: This fabulous black horn decorative bowl, these mercury glass ginger jars, this rustic iron lantern, and this handwoven rattan 2-tier tray.
5. THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG I shared how I used white chalk paint to update a vintage sideboard, how to decorate a sophisticated Easter table with soft colors, this DIY chinoiserie paper craft and these FREE printable floral spring watercolors.
6. BEAUTY PICKS: Now is a great time to stock up on skin care so you’re set for the season. I’ve been using the same products for years. I use this exfoliant (once a week), this drugstore cleanser daily, and this amazing moisturizer that I’ve sworn by since I was 25 years old. It’s pricey but it lasts a long time and makes a difference you can feel. I use this on my neck and I LOVE this face mask. I do use serums, but I pretty much use anything I got a sample of.
7. Are you intimidated when creating floral arrangements? If you love flowers but think that flower arranging is difficult, you’ll love this Lazy Girl’s Guide to Creating Floral Arrangements, with shortcuts and tips for styling easy but beautiful bouquets.
8. FURNITURE DEALS: This wonderful baluster column console table, this terrific rustic detailed media console, these boucle swivel barrel chairs, and this antique gold and glass coffee table.
9. WHAT’S INSPIRING ME AROUND THE WEB: This fabulous wine cellar perfectly set up for a wine tasting, this exceptional gallery wall, and this updated traditional living room with unique details.
10. UP NEXT: More than 100 inspiring spring decor ideas…
Ann | On Sutton Place
1.) I’m thinking about spring…so I updated my Spring Ultimate Guide and there are more than 70 ideas to welcome spring into your home. Plus there’s a printable collection!
2.) In addition to spring, I’m starting to think about planting…but here in Ohio, it’s not time yet. So a quick fix to tide you over is a kitchen herb garden. This set of planters comes with a handy tray, and this set of metal pots has darling little handles. This set of oblong planters will hold several herb plants, and this wood box is the perfect touch to any farmhouse kitchen.
3.) FAVORITE QUOTE: “It is when you are going through the most difficult chapter of life that your true hero is revealed, and how beautiful it is when you finally realize–you always had the strength to save yourself.” ~Dodinsky
4.) WHAT’S INSPIRING ME: I love the way these tulips are displayed in the clear vase, and this laundry room is simply stunning. I’ve never seen wood shelves on kitchen counters like this, but I think they look amazing, and these floral cookies look too good to eat!
5.) AMAZON FAVORITES: I’m switching things up a bit, and instead of offering an outfit of the week, I’m sharing my latest Amazon favorites. I own and love everything I’m featuring, so take a look HERE. There are comfy leggings, awesome puzzles for kids, tulips, a cotton throw blanket, a tiny set of wooden birds, and more.
6.) Millie turned one a few days ago…and even though there have been moments when I questioned my sanity, we wouldn’t change a thing! She’s spunky, loving, and a ball of energy. She’s got me walking outside 30 minutes a day, and definitely keeps me busy!
7.) WHAT I’M WATCHING On Netflix: Five Feet Apart and Murdaugh Murders. On my watch list: Your Place or Mine and Full Swing. On Paramount+: Behind the Music/Hall & Oates, and the conclusion of 1923. Accused on Hulu: a little creepy but great stories.
8.) RESHARE: I follow a really cute couple on YouTube who call their channel “How to Renovate a Chateau” (Without Killing Your Partner). They actually bought a very rundown chateau in Normandy, France…and they are renovating it, room by room. Some of the work has been hired out, but they have done a huge amount themselves. They are funny, and their life is truly out of the ordinary. They recently shared a video called “2 Years in 15 Minutes” and it has over 5 million views!
9.) That’s it for me…have a lovely week!
Have you visited the Designthusiasm shop? Click below to shop my favorites, my Instagram and my Amazon shop. Enjoy!!
subscribe to our newsletter and RECEIVE OUR FREE GUIDE “20 WAYS TO UPDATE YOUR HOME”
Are you following Designthusiasm on social media? Please join us at the links below: