2 Comments

  1. The guest room looks beautiful. My one concern is your comment to wash the linens in a scented detergent. I am highly sensitive to scents/perfumes of any kind. While some scents will cause me to experience a migraine, other scents will make me sick to my stomach (an unpleasant experience for both the guest and the hostess). At least for the bedding, I would suggest washing them in a fragrance free detergent.

    1. Thank you, Sandra! Yes, it goes without saying that people who have adverse reactions to scented detergents should not use them. I suppose a conversation in advance with your guests could solve that one… 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *